Welcome to AGAPE Preschool! Enclosed you’ll find all of the necessary paperwork to complete your child’s enrollment. All completed forms for 2018-19 are due to the AGAPE office before Aug. 15th. You may return them by mail:
13501 North Gayton Road
Richmond, VA 23233
or deliver them to the church office – open weekdays from 9 AM to 4 PM (closed Fridays). If you have questions about anything along the way, please feel free to call us at 360-4354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Central Registry Release Please print and complete this form and return it to AGAPE. A $10 fee will be added to your bill.
- Sworn Statement Please print and complete this form and return it to AGAPE.
- Student handbook 2018-2019: (2018-19 update coming soon!) Please read this carefully as it contains important policy information. Please note several changes including our Lunch Bunch and withdrawal process. Your compliance with these guidelines will allow us to focus on loving and educating your child(ren).
- Handbook Policy Compliance Agreementt: Sign and return.
- School Supply List 2018: Each age has a slightly different set of school supplies, so please review your child’s list carefully. Supplies are easily available at stores such as Target or Walmart. Please label all items as indicated on the list. Items should be brought to Open House or sent with your child on the first day of school.
- Child Identity Verification: Complete this form and attach a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Child Health Form: Complete the first page of this form yourself. Your pediatrician will complete the rest of the form (most offices require 48-72 hours notice). If you have an appointment between August 15 and the first day of school, please contact the office for an extension.
- Information Verification (not available online): Verify your child’s information and answer the questions.
- Co-op Intent Form: Let us know your intent
- Open House flyer: Post and mark your calendar!
For individuals who will work as co-op parents in the classroom:
- Contact Paige for the fingerprinting code (you will need to make an appointment to be fingerprinted after you receive the code).
- Parent Health Form: Complete and return. If you have an appointment between August 15th and the first day of school, please contact the office for an extension. If you do not have this form up to date by your first day of co-op duty, you will be required to obtain and pay for a substitute. Unless you have had one recently, your doctor may require that you have a TB test.
We look forward to a fantastic year with you and your child. Again, please do not hesitate to contact us with questions!
Have a wonderful and blessed summer!